Pesquise tudo...

quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

MÚSICA - CHANGING

SONG – Changing
BY - ADEMILDO
In our lives day by day
Inside us all a changing wait
Don’t lose your dreams
Just we must say today’s another day(bis)
We are another layers.

The day before yesterday
It was so hard cause our mistake
We made bad’s word and phrase
We’re not another brick, Just that, today’s another day(bis)
We are another layers yeah!

We should live for today
The chances come and slip away
I see the world like a spray
And now what do you say?
Today’s another day(bis)
We are another layers

After you, I’ll find my way
I wanna be a winner again
We gave a chance for all, don’t break
My faith, my heart, my face
Cause we’re another layers

I thank to god for changing my life
At home, at school into my heart
Please shout high!
War no more!
I wanna peace! The hate’s gone.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário